Warner Bros. Studio Tour London will reopen to visitors from Thursday 20th August, allowing fans to step back into the Wizarding World and discover the behind-the-scenes magic. From tomorrow at 1pm, fans will be able to book tickets online for visits up to 31st June 2021.
To help keep everyone safe, a number of additional measures and changes have been made to the Studio Tour experience. The updates are designed to prioritise social distancing and enhanced cleaning.
Geoff Spooner, SVP & General Manager, Warner Bros. Studio Tour London says:
“We’re thrilled to be able to open the doors to the Hogwarts Great Hall to visitors once again. While the Studio Tour experience may differ from previous visits as we introduce additional safety measures, we’re looking forward to welcoming fans back into the world of Harry Potter for a truly magical day out.”
Upon reopening, visitors will experience the Studio Tour’s special feature, A Celebration of Slytherin. For the first time ever, visitors will be able to walk through the Great Hall decorated in Slytherin colours before being the first to see the Slytherin Common Room up close.
A 25-ft section of the set complete with authentic props and imposing stone walls will be on display for fans. A Celebration of Slytherin has been extended until 12th November and more details can be found here.
- Visitors aged 11 and up will be required to wear a face mask or covering for the duration of their visit.
- The Studio Tour will open with a reduced capacity to help encourage social distancing. Additional signage and floor markings will be in place to promote social distancing and allow visitors to navigate the Studio Tour safely.
- Enhanced cleaning will take place throughout the day and hand sanitiser stations will be positioned throughout the Studio Tour.
- Some areas of the Studio Tour may be unavailable to limit contact and maintain social distancing.
- To further limit contact, the Studio Tour’s shops and cafés will only accept cashless or contactless payment options such as credit and debit cards or mobile payments.
- For more information on the Studio Tour’s safety measure, visit the website.
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London has achieved Visit England’s ‘We’re Good To Go’ industry standard by demonstrating that clear processes are in place and industry and Government COVID-19 guidance on cleanliness and social distancing are being followed.
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter opened its doors on 31st March 2012. The unique attraction offers visitors the ultimate chance to get up close to authentic sets, discover the magic behind spellbinding special effects and explore the behind-the-scenes secrets of the Harry Potter film series. Visitors can explore the original Great Hall, step into the Forbidden Forest and discover the newly opened Gringotts Wizarding Bank all before marvelling at the breath-taking miniature scale model of Hogwarts castle. The Studio Tour has welcomed over 14 million visitors and has been well-received with 96% of the 40,000+ reviews on TripAdvisor rating it as ‘Excellent’ or ‘Very Good’. Tickets must be pre-booked at www.wbstudiotour.co.uk and cannot be bought at the attraction.