Roll up! Roll Up!
FRIGHT NIGHTS returns to claim its prized title as the nation’s premiere Halloween event and reveals a brand new horror maze experience THE BIG TOP – a carnival brimming with sordid characters including adult babies, clowns, mime artists and a jack-in-the-box.
NEW for 2015, Guests are invited to join the show as they twist their way through the brand new scare maze set in an abandoned carnival on the island’s Amity Beach.
Prepare for screams at the carnival, experiences include a Fortune Tellers Wagon, a mirror maze brimming with chuckling clowns and mime artists, a creepy fun house, a torture chamber, game stalls with a twist, a circus scare room and the clown’s dressing room.
The Carnival owners, the Figaro Bros, will greet you along your journey. Guests quickly discover this is no longer a place of laughter. Will they make it through the final encore of the Carnival show?
In gruesome collaboration with global horror producer, Lionsgate UK, FRIGHT NIGHTS also brings award winning scare actor-led horror attractions based on cult classic The Blair Witch Project; the dark My Bloody Valentine, the twisted The Cabin in the Woods and the menacing SAW, already the inspiration for the world’s most terrifying rollercoaster at the Park.
PLUS face thrilling rides in the dark including THE SWARM, the UK’s first winged rollercoaster, Stealth, one of Europe’s fastest and tallest rollercoasters, Colossus, a ten loop rollercoaster and Nemesis Inferno, a feet-free, legs-dangling coaster experience, as well as SAW – The Ride, all in the dead of night and all included in the Park entry price.
• Fright Nights Dates: 9, 10, 11, 12, 17, 18, 19, 24 October – 1 November
• Park opening times: 10am – 10pm, Fright Nights attractions open at 4pm
• Prices: Adult ticket priced from £25.99 for early bird bookings until 20th September
• Overnight Experience packages start from £249.00 for two and includes two day Park tickets, complimentary parking and hot buffet breakfast, Free entry after park closing to the brand new mystery attraction – PLUS priority ride access for the first hour of park opening
• For more information and to book visit THORPEPARK.com – Pre-book strongly advised
• Nearest station: Staines (30mins from Waterloo)
• THORPE PARK, Staines Road, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 8PN
• NB: THORPE PARK Fright Nights may be too intense for young children and is not recommended for anyone under the age of 13. Experiences are subject to availability