- Halloween family fun and excitement at the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort’s Brick or Treat Halloween
- Brick or Treat trail with amazing LEGO® and LEGOLAND prizes
- Spooky surprises and lots of LEGO (look out for Monster Fighter Ghost Minifigures haunting Miniland)
- Spooktacular LEGO Monster Fighter Fireworks* with special “exploding LEGO brick” 3D glasses
- Brave the rides after dark**
- PLUS over 55 family friendly rides and attractions to enjoy – from the Dragon rollercoaster to Pirates of Skeleton Bay Stunt Show and NEW for 2012 – an exciting indoor LEGO® Star Wars™ Miniland Experience
- Opening times vary over the period; check website for full details and prices – www.legoland.co.uk
- Brick or Treat Halloween runs 13 October – 5 November; LEGO Monster Fighters Fireworks on 27, 28 October plus 2, 3, 4 November
- Discounts with online booking; advance booking recommended (Adults £33.30/ Children £26.55)
- Nearest station Windsor & Eton Central on First Great Western; shuttle bus operates from station – www.legolandshuttle.com
Dig out your spookiest fancy dress costume and come and join the Brick or Treat fun at the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort this Halloween. Creepy decorations will transform the Resort and don’t miss glowing Monster Fighter Ghost Minifigures taking over Miniland.
Brick-tastic prizes can be won by solving the clues on the Brick or Treat trail around the Resort and at the Little Monster’s Ball, join Ollie the Dragon and Pink Brick who will be leading the dancing for some monster mash fun***. Other Halloween highlights include LEGO building workshops for everyone to enjoy.
The LEGOLAND season ends with the thrilling LEGO Monster Fighter Fireworks (on selected days*). Evil Lord Vampyre has awakened his army of monsters and is escaping with the moonstones; the Monster Fighters must stop them before they complete their evil plan to eclipse the sun forever. And there’s also a unique 3D twist as special 3D glasses**** reveal thousands of exploding LEGO bricks when the sensational fireworks light up the night sky.
After the explosive fireworks there’s a chance for more fun as guests are invited to brave The Dragon Coaster, Pirate Falls and more in the dark**.
Plus there’s over 55 interactive rides, live shows, driving schools and attractions to discover – including the NEW LEGO® Star Wars™ Miniland Experience, the world’s first underwater LEGO Submarine Aquarium experience, Atlantis Submarine Voyage and the Dragon rollercoaster.